Saturday, May 29, 2010

9 Days in Counting

Nine days until I am out of school! Sweet lady freedom, I can see you now. Teachers always try to cram at the very end, and their attempts get more and more ridiculous as the years go by. Hey! I have an idea... Let's give them two projects that occupy much of their time, THEN GIVE THEM A FINAL! It's genius! They won't have a moment! They won't be able to fully prepare!
It's diabolical... it's brilliant. Psh. Teachers want you to SUCCEED. I've never heard such poppycock.

It's that time of year that I begin to just talk without thinking.. It's carelessness/apathy season. My my, the time flies.

I am quite frightened for finals! Spanish might be difficult... We just moved into speaking in the past tense, and the class seems to be struggling with it. Including myself. It's a good thing I won't be taking a foreign language next year, it's difficult.

Okay.. In NOT boring news, a lot of stuff will be going down this summer. I don't know if I already mentioned this, but I'll be touring Canada this summer, and I'll be documenting it right here on my blog.

End of the year parties, swimming in my pool again, sweet tea, sleeping until noon... Nine days feels like nine years!

I wish I had more to say.. I will write again when I do.

Goodnight, and may your dreams be less ordinary than mine. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment